Designed for beginner triathletes or for those looking for a great value suit to train with the Activate range has hopefully helped to encourage participation in multisport by giving new entrants to tri a high quality product at an affordable pric
1. Tri-lite pad: A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. It minimises water absorption and provides protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
2. Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
3. Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run and new chest protection flap.
4. Storage pocket with elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables.
5. Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of our Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
6. Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
7. Reflective logos – Positioned on the back to allow better visibility in low light conditions.
8. Zip protection: Internal lining with ‘fold over’ cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip.
Zone3 is a British brand specialising in Triathlon training and racing products. It was developed by elite athletes at Loughborough University, one of the leading sports Universities in Europe. The product has always come first for Zone3. Nothing is more important than making sure that each product is as good as it can be. Zone3 don’t only use sports technology and lab testing but, more importantly, also listening to customers and use their feedback to further improve the range. This has resulted in some of the best product reviews in industry magazines, as well as being the chosen brand of a number of the world’s best triathletes.
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Height||cm||152 - 163cm||157 - 165cm||160 - 170cm||168 - 183cm||168 - 183cm|
|ft||4′ 12″ - 5′ 4″||5′ 2″ - 5′ 5″||5′ 3″ - 5′ 7″||5′ 6″ - 6′ 0″||5′ 6″ - 6′ 0″|
|Weight||kg||45 - 55kg||50 - 56kg||58 - 68kg||65 - 75kg||70 - 80kg|
|lb||99 - 121lb||110 - 123lb||127 - 150lb||143 - 165lb||154 - 176lb|
|Chest||cm||71 - 81cm||76 - 86cm||86 - 97cm||91 - 102cm||91 - 107cm|
|inches||28″ - 32″||30″ - 34″||34″ - 38″||36″ - 40″||36″ - 42″|
|Waist||cm||61 - 65cm||65 - 74cm||76 - 81cm||81 - 91cm||81 - 97cm|
|inches||24″ - 251⁄2″||251⁄2″ - 29″||30″ - 32″||32″ - 36″||32″ - 38″|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination United Kingdom we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?