Fantastic flexibility, comfortable fit, quick release arm and leg cuffs and great visibility in the water. The perfect entry level wetsuit or training suit for more advanced athletes.
|Open Water Swimming:||Yes|
1. Quality: Premium #39 Yamamoto neoprene designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort, and performance.
2. Speed: Aquadynamic SCS Nano coating applied to the neoprene on the arms, shoulders and all of the way from the torso down the front of the legs to reduce drag through the water and significantly improve durability compared to most other entry level wetsuits.
3. Fit: Panel design and fitting based on research and development conducted through Zone3’s higher level wetsuits. Low collar and raglan sleeve style for comfort.
4. Flexibility: High stretch 2mm shoulder and arm panels designed to generate a faster swim stroke, help ensure more reach with each stroke and to conserve energy.
5. Buoyancy & Warmth: 3mm neoprene on the torso all the way down to the ankles giving plenty of buoyancy and core support to help promote streamlined swimming.
6. Quick release: Mini Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and high stretch nylon panels on the calf for quick and easy removal after the swim. Perfect for a fast transition if taking part in a triathlon.
7. Quality: Downwards YKK zip to enable the suit to go on and off easily.
8. Visibility: Bright coloured arm and leg panels for improved visibility as the arms and legs come out of the water.
Zone3 is a British brand specialising in Triathlon training and racing products. It was developed by elite athletes at Loughborough University, one of the leading sports Universities in Europe. The product has always come first for Zone3. Nothing is more important than making sure that each product is as good as it can be. Zone3 don’t only use sports technology and lab testing but, more importantly, also listening to customers and use their feedback to further improve the range. This has resulted in some of the best product reviews in industry magazines, as well as being the chosen brand of a number of the world’s best triathletes.
|X Small||Small||Small/Medium||Small-Tall||Medium||Medium Tall||Medium/Large||Large||Extra Large||Extra Extra Large|
|Weight||kg||35 - 45kg||45 - 55kg||60 - 68kg||54 - 64kg||62 - 70kg||64 - 72kg||66 - 76kg||75 - 82kg||82 - 88kg||88 - 94kg|
|Height||cm||134 - 150cm||145 - 161cm||167 - 181cm||170 - 181cm||173 - 183cm||179 - 188cm||176 - 186cm||179 - 188cm||183 - 192cm||192 - 201cm|
|ft||4′ 4″ - 4′ 9″||4′ 8″ - 5′ 3″||5′ 5″ - 5′ 10″||5′ 6″ - 5′ 10″||5′ 7″ - 6′ 0″||5′ 9″ - 6′ 2″||5′ 8″ - 6′ 1″||5′ 9″ - 6′ 2″||6′ 0″ - 6′ 3″||6′ 4″ - 6′ 7″|
|Chest||inches||30″ - 32″||32″ - 34″||35″ - 37″||34″ - 36″||36″ - 38″||36″ - 38″||38″ - 40″||40″ - 42″||42″ - 46″||44″|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination United Kingdom we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?