Perfect for bringing your essential items with you on your travels, the XLab Stealth Pocket 100 Carbon Frame Bag features a woven construction and an anti-slip base for secure storage.
This versatile carbon frame bag is an ideal starter bag for bikes with standard frames. It's equipped with a non-slip rubber bottom, which ensures your bag remains secure as you move. XLab has also kitted out this model with a super slide zipper that allows for quick and easy access to your items. Another benefit is it can hold up to 1 bar and 3 gels, making it a compact and safe solution for storage. Coming complete with an aerodynamic profile that eliminates stem drag, this is a great accessory for riders who want convenient access to their items, while also staying focused on the road.
- Actually reduces drag caused by stem and headset spacers
- Same width as head tube (Standard size bag), therefore no increase in frontal area
- 72 degree front fits tight up against stem
- Tapered aero design profile
- Super smooth low skin friction exterior reduces drag
Non Sway Design
- Non slip surfaces underneath and on front of bag grip top tube and back of stem
- Extra long front straps allow bag to be attached to bikes with cables entering the top tube behind the headset
Easier to Use
- Located within easy reach while riding
- Non slip rubber zipper pull
- One handed Super-Slide zipper
- Can be mounted behind stem or seat post
- Silver colored interior makes it easier to see contents
- Stretch mesh pocket in contrasting red color for electrolyte tablets, salt tablets, cash or other small items
- Can store the longest energy bars
Contents Stay Cooler
- Insulated sides keep your nutrition cooler
- Silver interior helps reflect heat away
- Make sure you tighten straps as tight as possible
- Cut off any excess strap left over
- DO NOT tuck excess strap underneath bag as this reduces the grip force of the bag
XLAB is a family owned and run company based in northern San Diego County, California. We moved to the USA from the UK in 1980 to follow a great high-tech job opportunity. Candice, one of the founder’s daughters is the C.O.O. and Marketing Director of XLAB. XLAB started the company in 1993 while they also ran a large triathlon and road store in Encinitas called NYTRO that was sold in 2007. San Diego is not only regarded as the Mecca of triathlon, but triathlon also started there in Mission Bay. Candice still trains for her triathlons in Mission Bay and they actually live on the famed Pro training route through Del Dios Highway and Lake Hodges. XLAB could not be any more centred in triathlon than right here in San Diego. XLAb has provided some major innovations in hydration, nutrition and repair storage on bicycles over the past 20 years. They continue to advance their market area with cross breeding ideas at the centre of their creativity and design.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to United Kingdom are:
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?