Enduro riding is becoming more demanding so the need to carry spares is becoming essential. The best place to store these is on your bike rather than on your back so these straps will allow you to do that.
By adding spares to the frame it eliminates the need to carry a bag or will give you extra space in your bag for other essentials. This strap can comfortably carry a spare inner tube & two Co2 canisters. Straps are available in two lengths, 38cm for saddles and 60cm for frames.
1. Get your spare tube and ensure that it is neatly folded. Gather any other accessories you want to carry (multi tool, Co2 etc)
2. Lay the strap flat, the side with the rubber grip area should be facing you
3. Place the inner tube on the strap and secure in place using the two loops
4. Turn the strap over
5. Get your accessories and push them between the strap & the tube
6. Take the loaded strap to your bike and set the rubber contact bars against the frame or saddle
7. Put the strap round the frame / saddle, though the loop and then back on itsself, pull it tight and ensure the velcro is fully stuck
8. If the strap is on your frame, ensure that the strap will not obstruct your shock from compressing or get in the way of other moving parts
9. On the 38cm strap there are extra velcro securing tabs to go over the strap for added security, these can now be fastened.
10. Go and enjoy your ride
Nukeproof- It’s an attitude. Originating from Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1990, Nukeproof is now based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Nukeproof’s aim has always been to design innovative and desirable performance-enhancing products for today's mountain bike gravity rider. Nukeproof products are designed for and tested by the worlds fastest riders to ensure that they are ready for the trails and you. Nukeproof has won numerous media and industry awards and has a successful history in mountain bike racing. In 2017 Sam Hill took his Nukeproof Mega 275c equipped with Nukeproof components to the overall Enduro World Series title to add to victories and podiums in the UCI Downhill World Cup. Whatever you're looking for, should it be technical ride wear, upgrade components or a gravity focused bike, Nukeproof has you covered.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to United Kingdom are:
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?