This Muc-Off No Puncture Hassle 1L is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
A quick and highly durable solution for getting you back up and running again after a puncture.
The No Puncture Hassle 1L from Muc-Off has been specially engineered for the most brutal race conditions and offers the ultimate protection against all the roads and trails have to throw at you. Getting a puncture is no longer game over, thanks to this exclusive formula, you can get back up and running again effortlessly.
Equipped with microfibre molecules to fill larger tears and holes alongside the advanced latex which forms a strong and highly-secure seal. The formula also acts as a unique UV detection system to detect punctures that you didn't notice previously. No Puncture Hassle was developed by the world's top pro peloton and downhill teams to create the best performing sealant possible. The formula is biodegradable, non-corrosive and will wash off.
Designed for tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tyres, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20 °C to +50°C. The No Puncture Hassle 1L from Muc-Off is perfect for keeping in your home workshop for keeping your bike in peak condition all year round.
MINIMUM AMOUNT PER TYRE:
(add up to 30ml extra for increased protection)
Road: 30-45ml (2 to 3 scoops)
26" MTB & 27.5": 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
Cross 700c: 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
29" MTB: 105ml-140ml (7 or the whole pouch)
Downhill: 120-140ml (8 or the whole pouch)
*If using in extreme heat (+35°C) simply top up if needed.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - 1 LITRE
1. Shake bottle vigorously before use.
2. Put your bike in a work stand if possible.
3. Start by removing the plastic seal under the bottle cap, cut the top off the nozzle and insert the fill tube.
4. Remove the core of your Presta valve (if you have non-removable valve cores, simply pour directly into your unseated tyre and remount).
5. With the valve at the 12 o’clock position and using the non-drive side of the bike, push the fill tube over the valve and rotate the valve to the 6 o’clock position.
6. Squeeze in the desired amount, re-insert the valve core and inflate the tyre in accordance with your manufacturer’s recommendations.
7. Repeatedly spin the wheel, shake it from side to side and hey presto, you’re now ready to rock ‘n’ roll!
8. Keep out of reach of children.
9. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
10. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not drink.
"Bike cleaning made easy" is the Muc-Off motto! Every product in their range is developed to be the most advanced of its type and to be as fast and effective to use as possible - cleaning is no longer a complex job! Since 1994 the Muc-Off brand has grown from just one cleaner into the UK's number one bicycle maintenance range. This rapid growth has been fuelled by a massive consumer demand which seems to grow with every clean bike!
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination United Kingdom we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?