The Minimus Stretch Ultra Jacket from Montane is a waterproof coat offering lightweight protection should the weather take a turn for the worst. Ideal for running, its stretch shell and high-end breathability make it a must for any trail runner.
Keeping you on the trail when the heavens open, the Minimus Stretch Ultra Jacket fends of the elements and keeps you cool when the pace is upped. The adjustable low profile hood has a rear pre-elastication and stiffened peak and the jacket also sports two backpack harnesses that are compatible with mesh lined hand-warmer pockets.
For those who like to workout to a beat, the Minimus Stretch Ultra Jacket has an MP3 player and phone cord exit point inside and the VIA Trail Series reflective logos keep you visible to the general public when your run takes you into the evening.
Fit: Mountain Run - close fitting and designed for mountain trail running
· Constructed from lightweight, waterproof 20 Denier PERTEX® SHIELD 2.5 layer fabric with stretch for added comfort and ease of movement during fast-paced mountain activities
· Durable Water Repellency (DWR) for effective water shedding
· 12 – 13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
· Micro-taped seams
· 2 point adjustable low profile hood designed to fit comfortably with headwear
· Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits
· Pre-elasticated rear compression for a close and comfortable fit around the head
· Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability
· Two mesh lined hand-warmer pockets with covered YKK matte AquaGuard® zips positioned clear of a backpack
· MP3 player or phone cord exit point inside left hand pocket
· Ergonomic lightweight zip pullers for ease of use when wearing gloves or mitts
· Full length YKK lightweight matte AquaGuard® front zip that is highly water resistant
· Internal storm guard behind centre front zip with lower press stud to secure hem and prevent further weather entry
· Press stud zipper closure system allows venting through an open front zip whilst ensuring the jacket is secured to the body
· Ergonomic centre front zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves or mitts
· Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece for comfort next to the mouth and chin
MONTANE is a performance clothing company run by people with a passion for expeditioning and travel to challenging and inspiring places.
MONTANE products have been developed through the uncompromised, unforgiving use of MONTANE clothing in every corner of the globe.
At MONTANE they offer a product lifetime guarantee against faults in workmanship and materials on all products. They are able to do this only because we use the very best components and adhere to extremely rigorous production standards.
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||Extra Extra Large|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to United Kingdom are:
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?