Offering maximum grip on your off-road adventures, the Look Trail Roc Flat Pedals are full metal pinned pedals for aggressive MTB (mountain bike), Enduro, Downhill and BMX riding.
With a distinctive lightweight, low profile design, these high-quality MTB pedals deliver centred control and feedback with adjustable pins for ultimate grip. Look has also equipped these with its championship proven bushing and bearing system on oversized 17mm axles, so you can benefit from a stable platform that inspires confidence and control urging riders to push their boundaries to a whole new level. Whether smashing rocks on steep technical trails or floating it out with style to spare, Look Trail Roc pedals give riders of all levels a solid ground to stand on.
When the trail points down and traction is at a premium, the TRAIL ROC pedals bite back and give you the traction you need. With 12 steel pins per side and a concave shape created from varied pin lengths - 10mm outer and 8mm inner - your foot will be cradled securely and confidently to take on any challenge the trail throws at you.
The aluminium-bodied pedals take full advantage of LOOK’s pedal design expertise. Each pedal features two pairs of ball bearings at each end of the spindle and a DU bushing situated to keep them spinning smoothly and reliably regardless of conditions and abuse from the trail.
- Platform pedal, built to perform to the highest level and deliver for the most aggressive riding styles.
- Forged and machined, wide span alloy Trail Roc body provides ultimate strength and sharp style.
- With 12 adjustable stainless steel pins on each side you can tune foot plant traction exactly how you want it.
- Minimum stack height for a gripped and grounded stance, paired with maximum clearance for getting on the gas fastest out of corners.
- Ultra-strong 17mm axles developed to suck up seismic slams and death wish drops and still roll out straight every time.
- When it comes to ‘spin-it-to-win-it’ speed nobody can match LOOK’s legendary experience. Trail Roc uses a premium bearing and bushing system for speed boosting efficiency twinned with epic durability. Laser-etched logos underline Trail Roc’s long-lasting style.
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Visionary in creating the first automatic pedal in 1984, LOOK has always stood for passion, innovation, and performance. Their portfolio of riders is like no other including legends like Hinault, Lemond, Bugno, Boardman and Laurent Jalabert. LOOK products enhance performance with maximum style. Over 35 people work within LOOKs research and development department including world-class rider Laurent Jalabert. LOOK engineers have worked with composite material for over twenty years; they built the first monobloc carbon frame and monobloc carbon forks. Enthusiast, Road Racer, Triathlete or Dualthlete, LOOK is the brand to take your performance to that next level.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to United Kingdom are:
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days; excluding Wiggle gift vouchers, nutrition and customised products, except when faulty.
Please note: Bikes and other bulky items cannot be returned using our local returns service (where applicable). Please contact us and we can arrange to collect these from you using our discounted courier rates. There is a fee for all collections, except for faulty products.Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty. Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?